Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

A few weeks ago we made our annual pilgrimage to the Chicks N Bunny photo shoot! The girls were thrilled to see the baby ducks, chicks and bunnies!
For the first time ever, the photographer was able to add a white baby lamb to the mix!
Adorable!
I seriously wish the half hour photo shoot could be video taped because it is priceless. Both girls were so sweet with the animals...I can't wait to share the photos! I probably won't get them until next week...stay tuned.

Until then, I will share the Easter card I made from one of the photos.




Hope that the sun is shining wherever you are!
Happy Easter!


2 comments:

Julia said...

They look adorable! Happy Easter!!

Home Sweet Home Place said...

Happy Easter to you! Hope you and your family had a fun day!