Wednesday, December 2, 2009

This Makes Me Giggle

In light of the fact that Sarah Palin was just in my neck of the
woods on her book signing tour
(actually she spent Thanksgiving in the Tri-cities -
that is where her parents and extended family live)
I JUST can't help myself....

We all remember the "newspaper"
interview with Sarah Palin, right?



Well, it seems that Grace is more familiar with the
New York Times than one of our most recent candidates
for Vice President of the United States of America.





Ouch! That was low...I know. But it's MY birthday and I'll blog what I want to....blog what I want to!


Granted it is the Style section and she was "reading" all about the engagements
of the well-to-do in NYC but STILL.

3 comments:

Molly said...

At least she knows it exists!

Unknown said...

Slam! (good one!)

Jessica Ryan said...

grace has fabulous taste!!! ;)