Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Boo's Ready for Halloween?

This is my favorite time of year. There is a crispness in the air, the leaves are changing and harvest is coming to a close...not to mention it is the beginning of the holiday season! The holiday season for me begins on October 1st, when I can start decorating my house for Halloween, (I LOVE Halloween) and ends after Easter. (I haven't gotten into decorating for 4th of July probably because Court is always in harvest.) Anyway, I particularly love the season between Halloween and Christmas. Perhaps it is the weather I love, perhaps it is the food or perhaps it is the fact that all of my important dates fall in between Halloween and Christmas - my anniversary, my birthday and now Grace's birthday!





Needless to say I have begun the preparations for Halloween. Here are some picture of my handy work thus far.


My dream is to someday have a huge Halloween party in our barn - complete with apple bobbing, a haunted house and one of those games where you reach your hand in and think you are feeling eyeballs but it is really grapes. Someday!

No comments: