Monday, October 27, 2008

Road Trip

The "gang" and I went to Boise this weekend to visit my parents one last time before my doctor cuts me off from traveling out of the Yakima Valley vicinity next week.

Who is the "gang" you ask? Well, Court, of course...our two dogs, Lindey and Lucky, and our parrot, Kiwi. Molly, my sister, joined the party and brought Chance, her Goldendoodle, and Mia, her Himalayan Persian.
Yes, we were all in one car and yes, it was a bit of a tight squeeze!

Molly shared the backseat with all three dogs. Normally, the animals would be in the trunk but Court and I hit Babies "R" Us (and hit it hard I might add) for all those last minute baby purchases. (Last minute might be a bit of a stretch. We have a month and half until the due date. Most people would refer to this as "plenty of time.")

1 comment:

Molly said...

I can still smell the doggy breath!!