Thursday, September 20, 2012

"A" is for Awesome

I was in charge of snack today for Grace's class.
I went with an "A" theme because the kids are studying the letter "A" this week.


Animal crackers, apples and apple juice...not very original.


But I just couldn't resist after winning these little boxes from Piggy Bank Parties.
I mean, it was like it was meant to be...

I win the favor boxes.
 I'm assigned snack duty during the week the kids are studying the letter "A" and look what letter is on the box?!?!
Totally cute, right?!

After school, I asked Grace how snack time went.

What'd you have for snack time today?
I don't know.
Did you have apple juice?
Yeah.
Did you have animal crackers? 
Yeah.
Did you have apples?
Yeah.
Mmm. That sounds like a good snack. Did you eat it all up?
Yeah...no. I didn't eat the animal crackers. They were gross.

Apparently, "A" is for awesome
{sigh}

No comments: