Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ten Months and Counting

Grace is ten months old today and while we did not wake up "camera-ready" this morning, Grace DID wake up ready to (almost) walk! She is oh-so-close! She now walks pretty well just holding onto just one of our hands and I even caught her (although not on camera) standing this morning using both of her hands to drink out of her sippy cup. She was using nothing to balance herself! She even managed to tilt her head way back and lift her cup way up high to get that last satisfying gulp! WISH I had gotten it on camera. It was priceless! "Fortunately," I was able to get you a sneak peak of what I look like first thing in the morning. It is just a quick peak so stay alert.



Seems I had one too many glasses of wine last night as I managed to put together stripes and polka-dots as my pajama ensemble. "REALLY" glad we got that on film!

No comments: