Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mommy & Me

Two weeks ago, Grace and I started attending a "Mommy & Me" class. I was a bit hesitant to join because I figured all the other mothers would be unbearable...I mean crazy...I mean opinionated...but to my very pleasant surprise, I find all the mothers to be warm, fun, and down-to-earth. (One of the mothers, in her life Before-Child, worked at a zoo!! With the
BIG cats...AND the goats!! Can someone say new BFF?!?!?) I have learned a lot from the other mothers as well as our teacher. It has been a true delight!

Best part, without a doubt, is watching Grace interact with the other children. She gets along really well with all the little boys in her class as she is the only girl!


If anyone knows of any other classes for babies in the area, let me know.
I think Grace is more than ready to expand her social network beyond her parents!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

how fun!
we did kindermusik as a trial class and G loved it, I have class on most saturdays so we didn't end up signing up just yet - but we are doing swimming (as soon as I register her...).

hoping i have some other down to earth mama's there too.

Claudia Olsen said...

Where is the class?

Home Sweet Home Place said...

Claudia - the class is at CBC. They actually have a class for mom with a toddler and an infant. Might be perfect for you, L & L!

Andrea - good luck with the swim lessons. I am thinking about doing something like that too! Let me know how it goes!