Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aquarium

Last week, we were able to sneak away to Seattle where we took Grace to the aquarium for the first time.
I haven't been to the Seattle aquarium since college for a sorority dance. I'm not going to go into too much detail about that night, but I will say the Seattle Aquarium no longer permits Greek events on their premises.
I didn't think this trip to the aquarium would be all that fun because Grace would be too young to understand what was going on.
I was wrong! While she may not have understood,
she definitely loved it!!
As for me, this visit to the aquarium, with daughter and husband in tow, was exponentially better than the last! Can't wait to go back!







Looking through the glass at the tide pool.



It was so fun touching all the critters.
I could've stayed here ALL day!



Looking at the jellyfish.



Hard to tell in the picture, but she is looking at/touching an octopus...through the glass of course.





Feeling a (fake) octopus tentacle.



Um...need I say more as to why I don't swim in the ocean?







So many pretty colors!





Losing-it at the Otter Exhibit.



These guys were so cute and playful.
I REALLY could've stayed here all day.



Grace, me, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
Did I mention I can't wait to go back?!

No comments: