Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Fall!

During nap time yesterday, Halloween vomited all over...I mean arrived at our house. Decorating with a cruising/crawling child is a bit of a challenge. Luckily, Grace took an extra long nap yesterday so I could get things just where I wanted them.

When Grace woke up, I toured her around the house to show her my handiwork. (When I have more time, I will post some more pictures.) To my disbelief, I noticed that half the lights on my Halloween tree were working and the other half weren't working. Needless to say, I was a teency weency bit frustrated. Putting lights on trees - even a tree that is only four feet tall - is not an enjoyable task. I thought this kind of thing only happened at Christmas.



Not the best picture but it was all I could manage this morning.

Happy Fall All!!

No comments: