Friday, September 26, 2008

Must Love Dogs

I am a self-proclaimed dog lover. My love for dogs rivals that of my love for cake. I honestly don't think I could live without either. Although I know that not everyone is a dog lover, I don't understand it. Dogs make everything better. EVERYTHING. Well, maybe not your sheets if you let the dogs sleep in your bed. And perhaps your checking account is a little worse off...but at the end of a crappy day, no one loves you more than your dog. That is why the following picture is so heartbreaking.



Lucky had to go to the vet yesterday to have some cysts removed from his tail and now he has to wear the cone for two weeks. If those "puppy dog eyes" don't melt your heart than you are made of stone!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Poor little Luckers! I am getting my apartment/dog kennel ready for the pups. Chance is excited!!