Monday, October 29, 2012

The Halloween Spirit

The girls were REALLY into Halloween this year...which was a lot of fun!
It's just too bad the days pass so fast with SO much to do that sometimes you barely get to enjoy it.
Luckily, we'll have pictures to look back on!






 Grace wanted a scary pumpkin.






Charlotte was thrilled with a kitty pumpkin!


And while I did make my yearly Halloween sugar cookies, it was a sad attempt. I usually make well over a hundred. This year I could barely choke out 20. I just didn't have the time or the energy. These babies are extremely time consuming...even when you have very "efficient" helpers!


This is it. These are all that I made. I couldn't even muster up putting eyes on the ghosts or writing RIP on the tombstones. I left the tombstones to Grace who happily obliged.
Pathetic but at least we had a few to munch on!

No comments: