Monday, December 19, 2011

One Party Down, One to Go

It's hard mixing groups of people at parties so I decided to have two birthday parties for Grace this year.
One for family and one for her friends.
I kept the friend party small and followed that age old rule...one friend for each year of life! 
It's a good rule because it was a perfect number!


Lucky for me, most of the decorating was done!



I decided to forego a cake for a group of three year olds and offered solely cake pops!
Easy, cute and less clean up!
Plus not a lot of leftovers that my a** so doesn't need!




Charlotte playing with Grace's friends.
Hmmm....reminds me of another little sister I know! 



So fun celebrating Grace's 3rd birthday!
Now it's time to focus on Christmas!
Time to make merry and shop!





No comments: