Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Warm-Up

Heading out the door to Nana and Boppa's house, I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of the girls with their pumpkins (so kindly given to them by April and family).



Grace was a little camera shy...or obstinate. However you want to say it!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wguwz5wJsnA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

During the month preceding Halloween, Charlotte has carried this little pumpkin with her just about everywhere. Can you see the little bite marks on it?
She is teething...BIG time! 



The first time she stuck this in her mouth I just about jumped out of my skin! 


But then I made her do it about 10 times juuuust so I could get a picture of the spider in her mouth with the spider on her shirt!


No comments: