Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time Flies

Time is flying by unbelievably fast as it always does this time of year. Where did the month of October go?? November starts next week and there are only 59 days until Christmas for which I have done NOTHING to prepare.
Speaking of time flying, look who is already a month old!


I had Grace's picture taken at one month old so to keep things on par, 
Charlotte had her picture taken as well. 



Hard to believe Grace was ever this small.
Thank God for pictures as my memory is already failing me. Imagine what it will be like 25 years from now.



Oh how I wish I had the power to stop time. 
(remember Evie Garland from the TV show Out of this World?)

(Your welcome for getting THAT song stuck in your head!)

Oh what I'd give to be able to slow it all down so I could remember the smell of her hair, the way she coos while she sleeps, how small her fingers are, the deep blue color of her eyes, to live in each moment, and not worry about the next one.
House is a wreck? Who cares! We are living in the moment!
Dinner not ready and it is 6:30? No worries! I am soaking up the softness of Charlotte's skin.

Hmmm...maybe that is what grandparentdom is for?!

1 comment:

T.C.M.+ C said...

the second one is my favorite, a little sleeping beauty!