Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Wife = Happy Life

Before Charlotte was born, I was REALLY worried on how logistically having two children would work. I know there are a lot of Super Moms out there who can - and do - do it all! 
I am not one of those moms.
Thank you Court for making our transition to two children an almost seamless transition. There is no way I could've done this without you.
From making dinner, to cleaning up the kitchen, to caring for Grace at all those times when I don't have enough hands - thank you. 
THANK YOU.
All your help does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. 

One of my favorite pictures. 
Court dressed Grace all by himself and then took her outside to play 
so I could feed Charlotte - for the umpteenth time of the day.
Grace and Charlotte - You are lucky little girls!
And me - I am a very happy wife!

No comments: