Monday, April 5, 2010

The Easter Bunny Came!

I wish I could show you the video of Grace waking up and spotting the loot from the Easter Bunny...priceless I tell you. Alas, a mishap with my iPhone and the video is lost forever. In her 15 months of life, it is the first photo/video footage I've managed to lose. It still kills me. So still shots will have to do!

The Easter Bunny came indeed! In fact, he might have gone a little overboard! hehehe Of all the goodies, the giant bunny balloon was probably the biggest hit!


We dyed about 40 eggs for our egg hunt. Grace was a wonderful helper. She napped almost the entire time it took me to color the eggs and woke up just in time to scribble on a few with a "magic" crayon. You can see her work below - the blue one right in the middle.

When it came time for the egg hunt, Grace was all business...


Hope the Easter Bunny treated you well! Until next year....

No comments: