Friday, August 8, 2008

Kung Fu Fighting?

For some reason I forgot to document via the blog the momentous "first kick." I guess I didn't think to write about it because I didn't realize it was happening. Weeks ago, I kept feeling these little "twitches" in my stomach. (If you have ever had your eye twitch that is exactly what it felt like.) I just chalked up the "twitching" to my abdominal muscles stretching - they are going through a lot right now. (I try not to think about this too much because the amount of crunches I am going to have to do when this all said in done is overwhelming!) After a few weeks, I realized that those "twitches" weren't really twitches. They were the baby kicking and moving around!

Since my realization that twitches = kicks, I have been waiting for a REALLY strong jab. I think when I feel an uppercut to the kidneys it will finally feel real.



By the way, I recently came across this picture....is this the kick of a real kung fu fighter or is this something that I get to look forward to in the next few months?

1 comment:

Molly said...

I was in a panic when I first saw that picture and hadn't read the blog....I thought it was you and the bumper!! That is just totally gross and I feel like it is something from the movie Alien!